For Direct Integration to Display Full-HD
(Optional with UMTS Interface)
The L01 is a video player in the format of “DIRIS Boards” for direct control of Displays/ Panels via LVDS. As a platform, “Diris board U-HD1 L01” can be delivered in different configurations according to specific customer requirements.
In summary, the “L01” has the following maximized properties:
- Control of a Full-HD display (1920×1080 pixels) for dual-channel LVDS with a resolution of 960×1080, that means horizontally, each pixel is represented twice.
Second dual-channel LVDS output for dual display control (“back-to-back”)
Smaller resolutions, such as 1440×900, are possible through a customized driver.
Alternatively, single-channel displays up to 1366×768 are possible.
- Playlists-controlled playback of videos (including audio) in half a display format,
integrated audio amplifier to 2×7 Watt / 4 Ohm
- Automatic, time-controlled exchange of playlists
- Timed content update according to the pull-principle via IP connection via UMTS or Ethernet (SMIL format, adapted to different CMS), WiFi on request
Content can also be updated from the outside, for example, be by phone triggered
Alternatively direct local data on internal memory card, upgradable via USB
- Direct video streaming as an alternative to players from a storage device (planned)
- Additional information as split screen and overlay (planned)
- Analog clock, positionable graphics/ images, ticker text and much more.
- Optional use with extended temperature range even without air conditioning outdoor
This “DIRIS-Board” can be delivered in different configurations according to specific customer requirements.