High-quality standard features and many choices
DIRIS products are high quality OEM-Components for integration into high-end video and audio equipment as well as appropriate installations. Behind the DIRIS products is a unique product- and technology concept. Thanks to this well thought-out concept DIRIS products can be flexibly adjusted to the specific requirements of your application field.
Development and production takes place in Germany at the Technology Park Berlin-Adlershof, thus allowing short distances and direct communication.
Various elements of the DIRIS OEM product concept will be documented on the following pages.
- DIRIS product-Flyer
Compact overview of DIRIS OEM product concept with application examples
- Functions: recording, storage, transmission and/ or playback
The DIRIS technology gives optimum performance parameters, e.g. minimum
Delay < 40 ms at live display with recording and synchronous operation of several systems.
- Robustness and reliability with industral quality
High reliability and stable operation even in unfavorable environmental conditions
(e.g. temperature, ESD, shock) by high-quality DSP technology
- Evaluation Kit: Verlässlicher Start mit minimalem Aufwand für unsere Kunden
Ein sofort-lauffähiges Evaluation-Kit ermöglicht schnelles Testen, Anwenden und Integrieren von DIRIS-Produkten.
- Production: High quality by selected partners and individual tests
DIRIS products are manufactured with selected suppliers and partners in Germany. Every single unit is tested with an individual test protocol (semi-) automatically reproducible.
- The Customer as Partner
Transparent and reliable business conditions secure lasting and trustful cooperation between X-SPEX and DIRIS our OEM customers.
The product concept provides a number of technical variants and combination possibilities that are individually tailored to the specific application and customer requirements:
- Mass Customization: Individual Standard Product
Die DIRIS technology provides the optimum connection between a mature standard product (with all the benefits that standardization offers) and the fulfillment of individual requirements.
- Product Styles: Modules, Board or Box
DIRIS products are made according to customer requirements in the proper mechanics as compact modules, flexible boards or complete boxes and delivered in series.
- Functional Groups: Functional range suitable for different requirements
From simple (and inexpensive) display-only systems to complex products with live image processing.
- Resolution classes: Video resolution from CIF up to Full-HD
Matching price / performance ratio for different requirements.
- Inputs/Outputs: Various video and audio interfaces to choose
Practically all common source and output media, including CMOS sensor, display panel and audio with digital amplifier.
- Storage media: From Micro-SD-Card to SATA-HDD
Mass storage devices for different needs either on-board integrated into or connected externally and changeable.
- Control: Autonomous operation, local operation and remote control
can be operated locally (button or touch screen), controlled by a nearby microcontroller via UART, or controlled from any Network interface remotely.
- Network: Communication via Cable or Remote-Connection
Streaming and control from remote systems via USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and UMTS.
- Robust Power Supply: Simple to complex adaptive
In the simplest case the power supply is regulated by a reliable regulated power supply unit. If necessary, it can also meet automotive requirements, include a charging function for battery operation or responds to a spontaneous power-OFF of a super capacitor buffering.
- Environmental Protection: Resource saving in energy and material consumption
DIRIS products need very little power, are particularly long for use and require minimal material resources due to the compact design.