Exhibition Embedded World 2018: br> DIRIS-Boards minimize effort for development and production of devices comprising video visualization and recording.
At the Embedded World Exhibition (Feb 27th to Mar 1st, 2018 in Nuremberg) X-SPEX from Berlin/Germany presents the DIRIS video recorder boards with extended functions and new interfaces. Location in hall 1, booth 1-481, as usual. Different video inputs make DIRIS Boards suitable for multiple applications:
DIRIS Boards can do a lot more than just video recording, such as
- Live view with < 100 ms delay to different outputs: BR>
CVBS/S-Video, YPbPr, VGA/RGB, Display (LVDS), HDMI
- Control by resistiv and capazitiv touch panel
- Horizontal mirror, vertical mirror, 180° turn of video inputs
- Digital zoom (freeley configurable steps)
- Picture-in-Picture display
- 180° turn of output incl. overlay elements and touch control
- Multi line overlay text
- EN + PWM für camera light and display backlight
- Battery charge management for mobile devices
Thus, the DIRIS Board replaces multiple common components, e.g. frame grabber, light control, display controller and text generator. This enables smaler devices with less complex manufacturing.
A flexible OEM configuration regarding all graphics, TTF font, colour selection, menu structure, all texts (different selectable languages, too) enables individual adaptation to requirements, branding and corporate identity of different OEM customers.
In addition to configuration of the software, hardware assembly options enable flexible adaptation to customers specific product requirements. Therefore the DIRIS Boards provide an ideal combination of reliablity and time-to-market of a standard product with the flexibility similar to customer specific developments.
The core function of video recording is enhanced by multiple additional features:
- Auto-Split – Automatic split of long recordings depending on time or size
- Pre-Trigger – record up to 60 seconds of the past
- Take photos during video recording
- IP Streaming, internal FTP Server, push service to an external FTP server
As a result the DIRIS-Boards are the ideal core component for all devices needing video recording and visualization. They enable minimal effort for development and production.
Download of this press release
X-SPEX is specialist for industrial video systems. X-SPEX offers OEM components capable of vizualization, recording and playback of videos, designed for industrial and medical applications. Important values are industrial quality, simple usage, versatile configuration and, if demanded, customer specific variations of our products. The company, founded in January 2003, develops hardware and software in Berlin/Germany. DIRIS products are manufactured with different EMS partners in Germany.
X-SPEX is exhibitor at the Embedded World exhibition for more than 10 years at the same location: hall 1, booth 1-481.
Raymond Horn, CEO/founder
T: +49 30 / 7076 1364