updated: Jan 25th, 2016
Selected Products (see details below)
|B02-Board (NEW!)||VRecsL-Module||ZPBC2||IO-Adapters (NEW!)||B03-Board|
DIRIS OEM Video Platform for Industrial and Medical products (Content for Exhibition Guide)
The company X-SPEX is developer and manufacuturer of the “DIRIS“ OEM video platform. This is a collection of components for recording, processing, transmitting/streaming, and playing of video and audio for industrial grade applications. Control of DIRIS system can be performed either by buttons+LEDs and/or serial interface and/or network (incl. WIFI and/or UMTS). DIRIS systems for OEM customers are easy to manage and easy to integrate into products and applications.
At the Embedded World 2016 exhibition X-SPEX presents the DIRIS B02-Board for the first time. The DIRIS B02-Board comprises multiple standard sockets for video, audio, control and storage media. Its small size of just 100 * 80 mm² makes it well suitable for integration into small devices.
- Industrial: robust endoscopy/visualization and networked displays
- Medical: low-delay endoscopy/visualization with picture-in-picture (PIP)
- Traffic: robust (multi channel) recording, passenger info (mobile/stationary)
- Security and Surveillance: long-term video recording with WIFI/UMTS option
- Building: Signage and intercom (encapsulated/no cooling)
- Trade and Advertisement: Digital Signage from 4“ to FullHD displays
DIRIS Product Groups
- DIRIS-Modules small, compact video recorders (only 40 mm x 75 mm) for PCB integration by the customer
- DIRIS-Board Recorder multiple interface and functional options for housing integration into customers products
- DIRIS-Board Player direct display interface (LVDS) or HDMI (WIFI and UMTS option)
- DIRIS-Box independent, stand-alone devices with standard interfaces
- ZPBC2 autonomous battery management for mobile devices
- accessories IO adapters, cables, …
The modular concept of the DIRIS OEM video platform enables customer specific variations of standard products.
DIRIS Product Features
- 3 resolution classes: SD to FullHD
- low propagation delay of 100 ms max. from video input to output (0 ms with 0-Delay option)
- stereo audio, incl. microphone and headphone amplifier
- Various storage options: internal, SD-card, USB, SATA
- Video recording in H.264-format
- JPG pictures during the video recording (also Picture-In-Picture-Mode)
- Auto-Split – Automatic splitting of long shots
- Pre-Trigger – record up to 60 seconds from the past
- real time clock (RTC) with configurable video overlay format
- State information as a display overlay
- (remote) control at the device and/or serial interface and/or network (WIFI and UMTS option)
- Connection of 4 buttons (resp. 2x buttons plus rotary encoder) for control
- Connection of 2x 2-Color LED (memory and status) and 1x LED (power) for status signaling
- temperature range -20..+80 °C (-40..85°C optional)
- careful layout for high signal integrity and very good EMI properties
“MADE IN GERMANY“ – development and production in Germany!
Contact: Raymond Horn
5 selected products can be presented at the online exhibitor presentation of the Embedded World exhibition.
Please find additional informationen on all DIRIS products here.
The DIRIS B02-Board is a versatile video recorder being available in different resolution classes providing multiple interface options.
special features of DIRIS B02-Board:
- Size: 100 mm * 80 mm, height approx. 25 mm (depending on selected interfaces)
- External interfaces with standard socket at one PCB edge
- Audio usable with PC headset (2x audio jacks) und phone headset (1x audio jack)
- different video inputs (depending on product variant):
CVBS (PAL/NTSC), S-Video (PAL/NTSC), YPbPr (component), HD-SDI, HDMI/DVI, Camera LVDS (e.g. Panasonic/Sony)
- different video outputs (depending on product variant):
CVBS + S-Video (PAL/NTSC), YPbPr (component), HD-SDI, HDMI/DVI, Display LVDS (18 and 24 bit)
The small DIRIS VRecsL-Module is a mezzanine module with board-2-board connectors for PCB integration.
Due to it’s small size it is ideal for adding video recording function to existing products.
special features of DIRIS VRecsL-Module:
- Size: 75 mm x 40 mm
- board-2-board connectors for PCB integration
- multiple analog video formats (input and output): CVBS (PAL/NTSC), S-Video (PAL/NTSC), YPbPr (component)
The ZPBC2 is a µC driven management module for LiO/LiFePO4 battery packs with 2 to 4 cells. ZPBC2 is connected as a T-piece among the power supply, battery and the device. It either works completely autonomous or communicates with the device.
special features of ZPBC2 battery management:
- size: 65 mm x 26 mm
- charge current = 2,5A (versions with 5,0 A und 7,5 A planed)
- stand-by power: approx. 1 mA oder 0.0 mA (2 variants)
- configuration by UART from PC, e.g. max. input and charge currents
- temperature range: -20 bis +80°C
IO-Adapters connect internal pin headers or ZIF/FPC sockets of DIRIS-Boards to the external world providing standard sockets. All cable needed for those connections are available as accessories too.
special features of IO-Adapter:
- uniform/regular dimensions
Width 30, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm oder 100 mm
outer holes to inner holes always 20 mm distance
- all attachments M2,5
- internal ports FPC/ZIF or assembled cables with 2,00 mm Pitch (assembly option)
power-connection with 3 mm Pitch (up to 5 A)
- high signal quality provided by careful layout
- Special EMV and ESD-concept
- careful layout
- ESD protection through TVS diodes and high voltage-capacitor against ext.GND (Earth)
- EMI tolerance through ferrits (und Filter)
- outer attachments = ext.GND (Earth); inner attachments = System-GND
Special variants on customers request, e.g. 50 cm long connection for SD-Cards.
The DIRIS B03-Board is a versatile video recorder providing multiple output interfaces that can be switched during operation.
special features of DIRIS B03-Board:
- size: 120 mm * 100 mm
- External interfaces by ZIF/FPC socket or 2-mm pin header; horizontal or vertical types selectable.
(device interface via IO-Adapter)
- analog video inputs: CVBS (PAL/NTSC), S-Video (PAL/NTSC), YPbPr (component)
- digital video inputs: 2-Wire-LVDS for distant video sources
- analog video outputs: CVBS + S-Video (PAL/NTSC), YPbPr (component)
- digital video outputs: Display-LVDS, HDMI/DVI
- connection of touch panel