DIRIS powered by X-SPEX – is, once again, exhibitor on the Embedded World exhibition, from 24.02. – 26.02.2015 in Nuremberg!
Our article in the exhibition guide:
DIRIS – OEM Video systems with industrial quality
We, from the X-SPEX GmbH are the developers and producers of the „DIRIS“ video systems. These are components for recording, processing, transferring and playback of audio and video with industrial quality standards. During development we put an emphasis on creating a product which is easy to use and easy to implement into your application.
The „ZPBC2“ has been improved. It is used as a T piece between the power adapter, the battery and the device. You can furthermore upgrade your already existing products to mobile devices with battery based power supply.
Fields of application: Industry, medicine, traffic, etc.
- DIRIS modules small, compact video recorder (only 40 mm x 75 mm) for PCB integration
- DIRIS boards as universal video recorder many ports and feature options – highly customizable and easy to integrate into your system
- DIRIS boards as universal video recorder direct display activation (LVDS) or HDMI (optional: WLAN and UMTS)
- DIRIS-Box standalone device with standard ports
- ZPBC autonomous battery management module
- accessories I/O adapters, cables etc.
The DIRIS OEM product concept offers customer specific variations of our products.
„MADE IN ADLERSHOF“ – Development and manufacturing in Germany!